Rugged, Portable Reconnaissance
The Avatar I is a durable, portable tactical robot that provides lightning-fast reconnaissance capabilities. With its easy setup, simple controls, and rugged construction, the AVATAR I is ready to go whenever you are.
- Easy Setup: Setup and deploy in seconds— just insert the battery and go.
- Simple Controls: Easy-to-use handheld controller enables you to become an expert robot operator in only a few minutes.
- All-terrain Capability: Rugged track system enables the robot to navigate over varied terrain, including carpet, grass, mud, water, and household debris.
- Stair Climbing and Self-Righting: Articulated front flippers allow the robot to climb up stairs and self-right if it lands upside down.
- Two-way Audio: Push-to-talk audio functionality allows you to hear incoming audio and communicate through the robot’s built-in microphone.
- Advanced Visibility: Locate threats with two infrared color cameras, including a 360º Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera.
- Built-in IR Vision: Built-in IR light automatically switches on when robot is driven into a dark environment.
- Long Battery Life: Up to 5 hours of battery life allows you to finish the mission with time to spare.
Avatar I Spec List:
- Operating Range: 200 meters
- Battery Life: 4-5 hours
- Climbing Angle: 60 degree incline
- Physical Dimensions: 26.76 in x 15.75 in x 6.25 in
- Weight: 23 lbs (with battery)
- Chassis Material: Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum
- Battery: BT-2590 Rechargeable, Military-Grade, Lithium-Ion
- Motor: Brushless Motors
- Headlight: 100 Lumen LED
- UHF Data, Audio & Video Links
- Serving high-risk warrants
- Responding to domestic disturbances
- Remotely communicating with potentially hostile subjects
- Rapidly investigating suspicious packages and vehicles
- Monitoring a large perimeter and systematically checking an area for hazards
- Managing large-scale crisis situations and criminal actions (e.g., bank robberies)
- Serving multiple high risk warrants simultaneously (e.g., drug raids)
- Conducting search and rescue response to natural disasters or CBRNE incidents
Note: The Avatar I is available to international customers only.